We really like comments to posts on our website, but thought it best that our comment policy was transparent so there were no misunderstandings about our intentions in allowing and approving comments. We would really like you to contribute to the topic of the post and engage in conversation with other authors/contributors.
We do not require you to log in or register with us to make a comment. We use Comment Luv Premium for comment management and our settings are as follows:
- Links in your profile and comments will become do-follow once three (3) comments have been made and approved.
- Links in your profile and comments will become do-follow if you share the post on one of the social networks listed in the comment area.
- Ten (10) posts can be chosen once three (3) comments have been made and approved.
- Keywords are allowed in your profile once three (3) comments have been made and approved.
- When enabled, a maximum of three (5) keywords will be allowed in your profile.
- Your twitter username is permitted in your profile field.
Most comments are not immediately published so we can monitor spam and ensure that comments are courteous. The views expressed in the comments reflect those of the contributor (comment author) and do not necessarily reflect our views. Please note that as the owners of this website we do have the following rights:
- Control over content and comments.
- Ability to edit comments.
- Ability to censor comments.
- Ability to delete comments.
- Ability to prevent comments by specific persons or groups.
We understand that some comments are made for the sole purpose of creating a backlink to the contributors website and because we offer do-follow links an approved comment is valuable for SEO purposes. We do have filters to automatically capture spam comments and we will delete these. We are also aware that there are software programs which will automatically post comments on websites so check these for known footprints. We ask that the comment contributes to the topic of the post and you engage in conversation with other authors/contributors – this is important to us. We will also not usually approve comments that:
- Contain obscene, indecent, or profane language;
- Contain threats or defamatory statements;
- Contain hate speech directed at race, colour, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability; or
- Promote or endorse services or products. (Note that non-commercial links that are relevant to the topic or another comment are acceptable.)
Please note that once a comment has been deleted it cannot be retrieved so you are welcome to resubmit it for approval. Once a comment has been approved we will not unpublish/delete it unless there are exceptional circumstances. You can use our contact form if you have any questions.
Even though you can leave a comment at any time of the day (and your comments are welcome at any time), it may take us a couple of days to approve your comment due to circumstances which are out of our control.
Thank you for taking the time to read our comment policy. We would really like you to participate and engage in the topic of posts on our blog. We operate a substantial network of blogs about a range of different topics. If you would like to know the URL’s of our other websites, please contact us and we will gladly send you a list of all our websites which have the same comment policy.
Happy Reading and Commenting!